~ LATEST TWEETS ~

Jalen Rose on Facebook

My Knicks Career

November 6, 2009

Want to set the record straight about my New York Knicks Career…

6 Responses to “My Knicks Career”

1. ATLBred says:

Fist time loging on to the site…nice set-up!!! Great vid also…good to hear some insight on that situation.

2. Stephen says:

respect jalen rose… you’re a class act and a professional in a league of whiners and wingers when things don’t go their way

3. Alexander says:

I’ll tell you what the worst move(s) by the Knicks was…

Thinking Eddie Curry would actually be a centerpiece.
    Thinking Larry Brown (who really didn’t do anything in Philly…as crazy as that may sound) would bring a winning formula.
    Not getting rid of Isaiah Thomas before he lost all control of the team.
    Thinking Stephon Marbury would actually lead the team.

The Knicks had total mismanagement. I believe they are making steps in the right direction, but the sour taste of the past years are still lingering.

4. Bhop says:

quick question: if CWebb stayed and played with ya’ll in 93-94 do you think UM runs the table that season and why?

5. LaWanda/ Indianapolis says:

Every now and then, it must be frustrating to have to smile and answer to people’s stupid comments about your career and some of the decisions that were made that you obviously didn’t have much of a choice over. Never the less, you have always handled your business with tasteful,tactful, professionalism and grace. You wear your “Crown” well…..

6. Sehnaz says:

No worries Jalen! All I know is that I was so upset when you left Toronto to got to New York!!We lost not only a great player but someone who helped out with charities in our community here.Keep up the great work!